Video/Audio matrix switch control libraries and GTK based
GUI, designed to work in multi-user environments
VSCP was written at the
Center for Vision, Speech and Signal Processing, CVSSP
to control our local video network. Despite the name the software can be used to manage any type of matrix switch which can
be controlled under linux.
There's still a bit of work to do before the inital release, but here's some information to keep you going.
- GTK based user interface
- C++ API
- Load/Save swtich setups.
- Multi-user system, can be used to control many switches by any number of users at the same time.
- Automatic conflict detection between user setups.
- Based on the RAVL libraries.
- Driver for Lietch X-Plus switches via RS232 interface.
- Command line program for controling switches in scripts.
- Driver for Network VD6464 and compatible switches.
Here are some SCREEN SHOTS of the development version of the program.
If you have any query or problems your can email Charles Galambos at C.Galambos@eim.surrey.ac.uk
The software is known to work on the following platforms:
|Linux|| i386|| GNU, g++ (2.95.x recommended)|
|Solaris|| Sparc|| GNU, g++ (2.95.x recommended)|
|IRIX|| Mips|| MIPS Pro |